War Related Illness and Injury Study Center
- Yan GW, McAndrew L, D'Andrea EA, Lange G, Santos SL, Engel CC, Quigley KS. Self-reported stressors of National Guard women veterans before and after deployment: the relevance of interpersonal relationships.
J Gen Intern Med. 2013 Jul;28 Suppl 2:S549-55. *
- McAndrew, L. M., Napolitano, M. A., Albrecht, A., Farrell, N. C., Marcus, B. H., & Whiteley, J. A. (2009). When, why and for whom there is a relationship between physical activity and menopause symptoms.
Maturitas, 64(2), 119-125. doi:10.1016/j.maturitas.2009.08.009
- Cypel Y, Kang H. (2008). Mortality patterns among women Vietnam-era veterans: Results of a retrospective study.
Ann Epidemiol;18:244-252. *
- Kang HK, Mahan CM, Lee KY, Magee CA, Mather SH, Matanoski G. (2000). Pregnancy outcomes among U.S. women Vietnam veterans.
Am J Ind Med;38:447–454. *
- Kang HK, Mahan CM, Lee KY, Magee CA, Selvin S. (2000). Prevalence of gynecological cancers among female Vietnam veterans.
J Occup Environ Med;42:1121–1127. *
- Dalager NA, Kang HK, Thomas TL. (1995). Cancer mortality patterns among women who served in the military: the Vietnam experience.
J Occup Med;37:298–305.*
- Thomas TL, Kang HK, Dalager NA. (1991). Mortality among women Vietnam veterans, 1973–1987.
Am J Epi;134:973–980.*
*Links will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Website. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked websites.