War Related Illness and Injury Study Center
- Yan GW, McAndrew L, D'Andrea EA, Lange G, Santos SL, Engel CC, Quigley KS. Self-reported stressors of National Guard women veterans before and after deployment: the relevance of interpersonal relationships. J Gen Intern Med. 2013 Jul;28 Suppl 2:S549-55. *
- Cypel Y, Kang H. (2008). Mortality patterns among women Vietnam-era veterans: Results of a retrospective study. Ann Epidemiol;18:244-252. *
- Kang HK, Mahan CM, Lee KY, Magee CA, Mather SH, Matanoski G. (2000). Pregnancy outcomes among U.S. women Vietnam veterans. Am J Ind Med;38:447–454. *
- Kang HK, Mahan CM, Lee KY, Magee CA, Selvin S. (2000). Prevalence of gynecological cancers among female Vietnam veterans. J Occup Environ Med;42:1121–1127. *
- Dalager NA, Kang HK, Thomas TL. (1995). Cancer mortality patterns among women who served in the military: the Vietnam experience. J Occup Med;37:298–305. *
- Thomas TL, Kang HK, Dalager NA. (1991). Mortality among women Vietnam veterans, 1973–1987. Am J Epi;134:973–980. *
*Links will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Website. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked websites.