War Related Illness and Injury Study Center
Our Clinical Services
We provide clinical evaluations and other services for post-deployment Veterans and support for VA clinicians.
We study deployment-related health conditions and publish our findings. We also have ongoing recruitment for several studies.
Our Education Services
We are a resource for information on deployment-related exposures and health conditions.
About the WRIISC
The War Related Illness and Injury Study Center (WRIISC) is a National VA Post-Deployment Health Resource. The WRIISC focuses on the post-deployment health concerns of Veterans and their unique health care needs. The WRIISC develops and provides post-deployment health expertise to Veterans and their health care providers through clinical programs, research, education, and risk communication.
News and Announcements
- Airborne Hazards: Information for Veterans and providers
- Read our latest Newsletter
- Were you at Camp Lejeune 1953-1987? You may be eligible for VA health care *
- Interested in the LGBT Veterans Study? Click here
- Fall 2014 edition of Post 9/11 Vet for OEF/OIF/OND Veterans and Servicemembers *
- Update for Gulf War Veterans: 2014
- 2015 WRIISC Webinar Series: SAVE THESE DATES
- Infectious Diseases Associated with Gulf, Iraq, and Afghanistan Conflicts
- Public Health releases their conclusion on TCDD and possible health effects
*Link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs website. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked website.